Return to "Interact"
Choose your answers below to test your knowledge of safety laws:
1. Bicyclists must obey stop signs, signals, and other rules of the road just as motor vehicle drivers must?
2. When it is dark outside bicyclists do not have to wear any reflective clothing or lights.
3. In 2004 Spokane had a law enforced requiring all bicyclist to wear a helmet while riding?
4. Cyclist may ride side by side, but not more than two abreast.
5. When crossing the street, pedestrians should look right, left, and right before starting to walk.
6. At a traffic signal, what does a yellow light mean?
7. How many people can fit safely on one bike?
8. Pedestrians who walk with ear buds or headphones in are at a greater risk for injury or death.
9. In bad weather, you should always make sure that your umbrella or raincoat does not prevent approaching vehicles from seeing you or you seeing them.